I’m so grateful to all you readers who loyally follow the paNASH blog from week to week. I love hearing your stories of how a particular blog post gave you the courage to pursue your passions. Your support and feedback means so much to me.
As a thank you, here’s a collection of the most popular paNASH blog posts of 2018.
Top Ten paNASH Blog Posts of 2018
- Should You Share Your Side Hustle on Your Resume?
- How to Make Your Sucky Job More Bearable (Until You Can Leave)
- What You Need to Know to Ensure a Successful Career
- Why “Can I Pick Your Brain?” Is the Wrong Approach
- How to Overcome Negative Self-Talk Like an Olympian
- “Follow Your Heart” is Bad Advice. REALLY Bad Advice! (Re-post)
- Quiz: Do You Really Need to Spend Money on a Career Coach?
- The Best Way to Write a Successful Elevator Speech
- Why “Keep It Simple, Stupid” is the Best Career Advice
- Never Say Never: How to Know When You Should Let a Bridge Burn
Please feel free to share any of the above posts or other paNASH blog posts on your social media platforms and with your friends so others can also benefit from them. Thank you!
Check out additional posts on Medium.com.