“I believe you can find the courage to discover and pursue your passions despite the obstacles you may face. I want to see you actively pursue your passions with flair (‘paNASH’) and confidence, along with responsibility to your purpose in life.” Lori Bumgarner, Career Coach & Owner of paNASH
Based in Nashville, TN, paNASH’s mission is to serve, educate, and encourage you by assisting you with the discovery and pursuit of your passions in a way that honors your purpose and your own vision for success, while amplifying who you are personally and advancing you professionally. paNASH helps you fulfill your passions in your work and your life, resulting in:
- Personal and professional freedom
- Fulfillment of your vocational purpose
- More confidence
- Increased income
- Greater joy in life and work
- Being part of something bigger than yourself
Click here to get started.
Lori Bumgarner is the owner of paNASH, a passion and career coaching service, and is a certified transformational coach. She possesses over 20 years of experience as a career coach. Lori has authored several books, including the Amazon #1 bestseller Advance Your Image. She has been published in The Huffington Post, The Daily Positive, Thrive Global, and INC., and she’s been featured in The Wall Street Journal. For the fourth consecutive year since 2017, Lori has been ranked in the top 10 best coaches in Nashville. She holds a Master of Education and a Bachelor of Arts in psychology. Her own passions include stand up paddle boarding, enjoying the outdoors, life-long learning, reading, and encouraging others. Click here to read more about Lori’s journey.
Areas of expertise:
- Discovery of your passion and purpose
- Personal and professional branding
- Career coaching for mid-career professionals
- Interview coaching and salary negotiation
- Freelance and business start-up guidance
Dr. Denisha S. Bonds is a Certified Professional Résumé Writer and Nationally Certified LinkedIn Strategist who combines creativity and expertise to help clients design the careers of their dreams. She possesses nearly 30 years of experience in empowering clients to identify a compatible career path, and teaching them the tools to successfully follow that path. Denisha guides clients to sound career decisions based on their skills, passions, values, and personality. She holds a Doctor of Philosophy in Higher Education, a Master of Science in Higher Education/Student Affairs/Career Development, and a Bachelor of Arts in Music. Her own passions include movies, Broadway musicals, bullet journaling, papercrafting, and reading.
Areas of expertise:
- Professionally-written résumés and cover letters
- Creative résumé design and formatting
- LinkedIn profile customization and optimization
- Career coaching for recent college graduates and new professionals
- Administration and interpretation of select career assessments