Can you believe we’ve reached not only the end of another year but also the end of another decade? I’ve been writing much of the past decade, and for the past four years I’ve been writing blog posts on topics related to pursuing your passions and finding new work and career paths that you can be more passionate about.
I’m so grateful to all you readers and listeners who loyally follow the paNASH blog from week to week. I love hearing your stories of how a particular blog post helped you succeed in your job search or your career. Your support and feedback means so much to me!
As a thank you, here’s a collection of the top 10 most popular paNASH blog posts of 2019.
Top 10 Most Popular paNASH Blog Posts of 2019
- How to Write Networking Emails That Will Get Responses
- What Is the Best Way to Describe Yourself In a Job Interview?
- Stop! Watch Out for These 10 Red Flags In Your New Job
- How to Know If Your Burnout Is Killing You?
- Is There Such a Thing As the Perfect Job? No (and Yes)!
- Why You Need to Stop Overthinking Networking
- How to Avoid Common Mistakes That Could Ruin Your Career
- 5 Things You Should Never Say In a Job Interview
- How to Make Your LinkedIn Profile Stand Out
- How to Be Patient When You’re In Between Jobs
Please share any of the above blog posts or other paNASH posts on your social media platforms and with your friends so they can also benefit from them.
Stay tuned for a new year and a new decade of posts to help you create a career you can be passionate about! If there are any topics you’d like to see covered in the upcoming year, please share your requests in the comment box. Thank you!