I wanted to take this time to share my thankfulness and invite my readers to do the same in the comment box below. I am thankful for:
- Work I love, am passionate about, and find joy and purpose in.
- My clients, not only for the opportunity to teach them, but also for the lessons they teach me.
- The gift of encouragement and the ability to encourage others.
- A flexible schedule that allows me time to pursue my own personal passions outside of work.
- My health – ever since I left a job working for someone else to start my own coaching business, I’ve been the healthiest I’ve ever been in my entire life.
- My family and friends.
- The beauty found in nature.
- My sense of adventure and willingness to learn and try new things.
- Opportunities to serve others.
- Joy and peace.
- A warm bed and a roof over my head.
- And most of all, God, who is responsible for all of the above!
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? Please share in the comment box below!