paNASH is seeking a social media intern who can assist with social media and social marketing efforts. Specifically, we are seeking someone who is well-versed in social media advertising, especially Facebook advertising.
The ideal intern will be able to work independently with the ability to work from home much of the time, but will also receive regular guidance, feedback, and instruction. He or she will also have access to occasional complimentary career coaching for his or her own professional and career development at no charge. The successful intern may also earn a small commission from the business he or she brings in through his or her social media advertising efforts.
Duties designed to help you build your resume:
- Facebook advertising: create target audiences, help determine what type of ads to promote, and create ads (opportunity to earn a commission for business generated from ads).
- Occasional LinkedIn advertisement/opportunity to learn LinkedIn advertisement.
- Promote paNASH’s on-demand programs and one-on-one coaching services via social media.
- Help re-evaluate paNASH’s social media presence and make suggestions for improvement.
- Maintain each of paNASH’s social media accounts, including Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Promote weekly blog posts via social media.
- Assist with writing and/or editing weekly blog posts.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university and registered to earn academic credit for the internship.
- Experience in creating Facebook ads and proficient knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and Audience Insights required.
- Experience in creating LinkedIn ads preferred but not required.
- Proven ability to leverage various social media platforms for marketing purposes.
- Good grammar and written communication skills required.
paNASH is a Nashville-based career coaching service that focuses on helping people discover and pursue their passions through their work. We work primarily with people currently going through career transitions (i.e. post-grad job search, career change, downsize/lay-off, leaving corporate to start their own business, etc.).
paNASH’s ideal clients are those with a creative and teachable spirit needing encouragement and a strategy to step out of their comfort zone and overcome their fear of change. We work with people who feel stuck in or are fed up with the rat race and want to do something more authentically-related to their passions and purpose in life.
How to Apply
Send a cover letter and resume with past examples of proven ability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to apply is November 15th. Position begins at the beginning of the spring semester.