Steps to Acing the Interview and Reducing Your Interview Anxiety
Do you ever wonder what you did wrong in past interviews? Does the thought of possible failure give you a minor (or major) panic attack right before a big interview?
In this on-demand program you’ll learn:
- How to prepare for interviews in a post-COVID job market (see downloadable handout).
- Strategies to give you the confidence to overcome the fear and stress of interviewing.
- What you’ve been doing wrong and how to correct it.
- The best and most productive way to prepare for your next interview.
- How to answer “Tell me about a time when…” questions and other commonly asked questions.
- Questions YOU should ask in the interview.
- How to win the interview in each stage: before, during, and after.
As a result, you’ll have:
- A free copy of the e-book Foolproof Strategies for Acing the Interview that includes additional interview tips and advice.
- Improved performance.
- Less stress and anxiety.
- Better and more job offers to choose from.
- More confidence to negotiate a higher salary and better benefits.
- “One of the job interview tactics Lori recommended really improved both my confidence and the company’s interest in me. It was such a great suggestion that came with great results!” Alphonso W.
- “My confidence level in my interview skills jumped from a 4 to an 8!” Jamie H.
- “I now have the tools to spot the red flags so as not get into the same work situation I was in previously. It’s so empowering to be able to recognize a job that’s not right for me and to have the confidence to say ‘no’ to it and ‘yes’ to something better.” J.S.
- “I got the job! Thanks to Lori’s interview tips I’m now doing social media (my passion) for a toy company!” Robin G.
Register for this on-demand program to start getting hired for better jobs at a better salary. (Save when you purchase the bundle.)