Personal Branding: How to Know What Makes You YOUnique and AWEthentic! (includes a FREE copy of the Personal Branding e-book)
Do you know what makes you unique? Everyone has to be able to answer this question, whether in an interview (“Why should we hire you?”) or in a pitch meeting (“Why should we sign you?”). No matter what you’re trying to accomplish, you have to be able to explain why you should be the one to accomplish it. Are you comfortable talking about yourself in this way?
In this on-demand program you’ll learn:
- The importance and purpose of personal branding.
- How to develop your AWEthentic brand.
- Self-reflection exercises designed to help you see how your passions and abilities fit into your personal philosophy and career.
- How others perceive you (I promise this isn’t as scary as it sounds!).
- How valuable your unique skill set is and where it fits into the world around you.
- Who can benefit from your skills and interests.
- How to effectively and clearly communicate your value (to family, friends, and potential employers or clients).
- A method for making the best decisions for your life and career.
As a result you’ll get:
- A free copy of the Personal Branding e-book (a $9.99 value).
- Your very own personal mission and vision statements.
- The ability to know which big decisions are the right decisions for you.
- A better understanding of how you add value to the world.
- Better knowledge of who your audience is and how you can best impact them.
- The ability to think “big picture.”
- Confidence in being yourself.
- Feeling comfortable in your own skin and your own abilities.
- “This was wonderful and extremely instrumental in helping me figure out who I am. I’m now able to clearly express my vision and my mission for my career.” Kaylyn S.
- “This gives me so much relief! I’m a songwriter and, before this program, I was struggling with low self-esteem because I was always comparing myself to other songwriters. Now I know I can instead spend that time and energy embracing the things that make me different and unique from other songwriters.” Deidre T.
- “The homework from this session stirred up a lot inside me. So far, figuring out what my values are has been the most helpful for me. It’s worth every penny and then some!” Katie G.
Register for this on-demand program to start sharing your YOUnique and AWEthentic purpose with the world! (Save when you purchase the bundle.)