Most of the time, people don’t think to themselves, “I really need a life coach or a career coach.” Instead, they think, “I’m really unhappy in my job,” or “I wish I had the confidence to try something new,” but they don’t know how to change their situation. This is where a coach can help.
Do you need a coach?
How do you know you need a coach? If you agree with any of the following statements, you may need a coach:
- You are dissatisfied, frustrated or unhappy with your current life or work situation.
- There is a gap between where you are and where you want to be.
- You have tried several things, but nothing has worked.
- You know if you don’t do something, things will not change or you will miss out on “what could have been.”
- You want to move from talking about your passion to actively pursuing it.
- You are committed to improving your life and/or work.
- You are ready to put yourself high on your priority and values list.
- You are willing to make an investment in your happiness.
- You accept that a 30-day to 90-day commitment is a small investment for long-term change.
- You know no one else can do this for you.
- You are open to new ideas, new routines and new mindsets.
- You know change starts with you.
- You are willing to do or try something different for a new result.
- It is costing you more (either financially, emotionally, or physically) to stay stuck where you are, than it will cost you to invest in coaching services.
Individual and Group Coaching
Do any of these statements resonate with you? paNASH will soon be offering group coaching services in addition to our individual coaching services. The goal is to reach more people struggling with these common situations and to provide them a more affordable option.
For inquiries on individual coaching, click here. To receive details on the upcoming group coaching services, subscribe to the paNASH newsletter. When you subscribe you’ll also receive a complimentary 8-Step Goal-Achievement Plan. This plan is designed to not just help you set goals, but to help you achieve and accomplish them!